Corporate and Community Trainings
Who should take these classes?
- Restaurant Owners
- Retail Store Staff
- Grocery and Convenience Store Teams
- Medical Center sand Urgent Care Units
- EMT and Urgent Care Teams
- Teachers and Daycare Center Teams
- Homeless Shelters and Assisted Living Care Teams
- Multicultural Centers and Church Teams
- Insurance Field Agents
- Fraternities and Sororities
What will you learn?
- Human Trafficking 101
- Human Trafficking in Rural Communities
- Intersections of Human Trafficking and Domestic Violence
- Recognizing Human Trafficking Victim Experiences
- An Overview of Child Sex Trafficking
- Gang-Involved Sex Trafficking
- Human Trafficking and Traveling Sales Crews
- Human Trafficking in Agricultural Labor
- Human Trafficking in Domestic Servitude
- Human Trafficking and Runaway and Homeless Youth
- Human Trafficking Awareness for Educators
- Safe Harbor Laws: A Systemic Approach to Addressing Child Sex Trafficking
Look for the Signs
Human Trafficking is often hiding in plain sight. Learn to spot the signs perpetrators use to communicate and who to inform to put an end to these atrocities.
Who is at the greatest risk? Where are the greatest risk? What should you do if you or someone you love is targeted? How to you look out for signs of danger? Learn these and more to protect yourself, your loved ones and your communities.
Do you want to be a part of the change? Become a trainer and learn how to pass on this vital information. We are growing our team of certified trainers because this information needs to be out there!